Ever since the new api version was enforced last week, along with Gen 2 being released, our scans have been spotty all over the place. It seems to have something to do with our spawnpoints that have been identified.
I hate to say it, but I’m going to have to restart full scans again to ensure we pick up the correct spawnpoints. I’m going to begin this process in a few minutes. Another thing I’m going to do is disable IV encounters for at least 8 hours. I’m hoping this will help pick up the spawnpoints better. With that said:
- Spawnpoints will be identified within the first 2 hours of the scan.
- Spawnpoints will be verified to determine the type of spawnpoint duration they are.
- Alerts for pokemon with under 1 minute left are expected to appear over the next 24 hours.
- The timers are expected to be inaccurate during this process.
- For this rescan, IV’s will not be determined until we have a better verification percentage.
We hope to have better scans by 11pm tonight.